11/19/09

36 Hours Out

About a day and a half left. I've been getting plenty of rest this week and taking it easy. Haven't been to the gym, but I have been doing some of my PT and using the foam roller I purchased from EliteFTS. It's a nice tool for self-massage and I think it's helped keep me loose.

Had an exam today in Microeconomic Theory; I think it went pretty well. Nothing left but some homework and finals... working for success and hoping for the best.

Schedule for tomorrow:

Get around at about 8:00 AM
Go to the Rec to check weight @ 9:00 AM
Tutor a student in finance/econ at 12:30 PM
Class from 1:30 to 2:20 PM
Run to the store to pick up some groceries and a few last things for the meet
Get everything together and pack my bag
Cut off all food/water intake by 10:00 PM

SLEEP!

Update on the meet will follow Saturday evening.

Until then:
"Mens sana in corpore sano"

No comments: