6/4/10

Friday, June 4, 2010

R/E BENCH PRESS

HIP MOBILITY/WARM UP

DIZENZO ROWS
10 x 50 - 4

FACE PULLS
10 x 50 - 3

BENCH PRESS
5 x bar
5 x 95
5 x 135
10 x 215 - 2
(shut it down early... shoulder was acting up)

TATE PRESS
8 x 35 - 4

PULL OVER
10 x 55 - 3

I had to ice after this. I did WAY too much pulling and I think that's what hurt me on the bench press (I thought it would be okay since everything was super light... I was wrong). The heavy rack pulls Thursday may have helped aggravate it, too. No more heavy squat/DL work before bench press work. That's bad news. In fact, I think I'm going to keep the pulling to a minimum for the rest of this cycle. I really think I could hit a hug PR at this next meet in the bench press and I DO NO want to screw that up.

Mens Sana in Corpore Sano

No comments: