4/12/11

3 BOARD

Day 2 week 12

FOAM ROLL
WARM UP

3 BOARD (close grip)
45/95/135 x 5, 185/225 x 1, (add 3 board) 275/315/335/335 x 3
*realized I was basically doing an extension with the weight... hmm... maybe that's why my *forearms are in pain? I fixed it and started touching lower.

TRICEPS EXTENSIONS
90 total reps
*I was instructed by the USAPL state chair to do these with my hands supinated by my face and *pronated at extension. It felt great.

Post-workout meal:
2 packages of ramen noodles (chicken flavor)
3 eggs (poached while the noodles were cooking)
1 can of albacore
2 squirts of ranch dressing
2 squirts of extra virgin olive oil

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

It will be nice to have a day off tomorrow. Then Thursday will be low pin pulls for singles.

Mens Sana in Corpore Sano

No comments: