4/11/11

SQUAT

Day 1 week 12

FOAM ROLL
WARM UP

SQUAT
135/225/315 x 2, 405/455/505 x 1
*knee sleeves, wrist wraps, neoprene knee sleeves used as elbow sleeves, lever belt (that's alot of gear for me)

POWERSQUAT GOOD MORNINGS
4.5 plates per side x 4 x 10

My forearms felt so much better today. I worked on sitting my shoulder blades back and down right before I got under the bar. I think this also helped take some stress off my arms. 505 felt pretty good and I'm looking forward to 3 board press tomorrow. I'll still be using the sleeves and will progress slowly on the weight. I do hope to take 375 for a triple, we'll see.

Work is really ramping up. It's going to be a crazy month coming up. On top of that, the baby is almost here as well. I will still do what it takes to keep training.

Mens Sana in Corpore Sano

No comments: