4/14/11

PRIORITIES

Day 3 week 12

This is the first day work has kept me from training. Scheduled for today was low pin pulls for singles. My left medial hamstrings are still sore (probably from GMs on Monday), so maybe it was okay that I took a break today. I need to get adapted to this volume on both my abs and hamstrings. Tomorrow I will at the very least make up for the ab accessory work. Only doing this one day per week makes it very important that I do it. Also tomorrow will be a deload for bench press. I'll be deloading intensity but increasing volume a bit. This is to make sure that I'm always building in some way. Because of the lack of physical demand my job imposes (economists sit a lot), and the amount of calories I eat (a lot), I don't see how I'll have any issue with recovery. Back to work, and tomorrow I'll be back to work in the gym.


Mens Sana in Corpore Sano

No comments: