1/8/12

BENCH PRESS

Sunday
week 10 day 1

BENCH PRESS
up to 325 for 4 sets of 3
*biceps tendon (lower attachment) got a little tight on the last two sets

CSR
4 sets of 10
*2 overhand, 2 neutral

LAT PULLDOWN
3 sets of 10

I was burned out after this. The carb backloading thing is really helping me out, I think. Down to 313 this morning. 300 should be easy by meet day at this rate.

I took last Thursday and Friday off because last Sunday and Tuesday felt like torture. I was just tired, weak, tight... all the things you DON'T want to be. I've been jamming a tennis ball into my legs and I think I'm in better shape this week. Starting training early for the 3-24-12 NASA meet because I missed out on the bench meet I had planned to do. No use crying over spilled milk.


Mens Sana in Corpore Sano

No comments: