1/27/12

BENCH PRESS

Thursday
week 8 day 3

BENCH PRESS
up to 365 for 4 singles, then 2 sets of 2 with the slingshot
*spread some liniment on my neck, shoulder, and arm tonight. It seemed to help keep my biceps tendon loose. I'll be scheduling some kind of massage or something to try to get this fixed up right. In the mean time, I'm just doing what I can to loosen up.

TRI PUSHDOWNS
7 sets of 10, 3 sets of 8
*ascending, descending, ascending weights
*no rest

NEUTRAL GRIP ROWS
6 sets of 10
*ascending weight

Feeling good tonight. Bench went fairly well. Next week I move the weight up on bench and slingshot bench to 375 and 435, respectively. I'm going to cut one week off my training schedule and test my lifts a week early since I will most likely not be lifting at the meet. Some time I'll find a federation that has a therapeutic use exemption or just doesn't test.

First injection was today and it wasn't bad.


Mens Sana in Corpore Sano

No comments: