1/24/12

SQUAT & HORMONE PANEL RESULTS

Tuesday
week 8 day 2

SSB SQUAT
up to 395 for 4 sets of 3

GOOD MORNINGS (straight bar)
3 sets of 5, 45/135/225

Hamstrings were ON FIRE

 Got my hormone panel results back today. Thyroid was normal. Everything in the standard labs was good except my LDL, VLDL, and Triglycerides were borderline high. The ratios (total cholesterol/HDL and HDL/LDL) were good.

My testosterone was low. 292 ng/dl for serum and 9 pg/ml for free. These numbers SHOULD NOT be low for someone my age. It's a little strange that I have this low of test and a full beard. Anyway, I'll be going in for injections every two weeks. From what I've read, it will probably be testosterone cypionate at 200 mg per visit. I'm really looking forward to my symptoms subsiding and feeling like myself again. Of course, putting on some muscle and leaning out will be a nice "side effect".


Mens Sana in Corpore Sano

No comments: