5/13/11

EXTRA SESSION/BODYBUILDING CRAP

Day 4 week 8

PLATE LOADED CSR
5 sets of 8

SHOULDER DISLOCATES W/ MINI BAND
5 and a pec stretch

LAT PULLDOWN
1 set of 8, 4 sets of 10

MACHINE OVERHEAD PRESS
4 sets of 8

MINIBAND PUSHDOWNS
3 sets of 15

Chris had to take a rain check on benching because of some work deadlines. Totally understandable. I'm still not sure what changes are coming to our little "crew" over the next month. However, we will be getting in our bench press deload tomorrow.

In other news, I spoke with Michael Cartinian of Big Iron Gym in Omaha NE tonight. I'm not sure, but sometime in the near future I may be employing him to write my training programming. We'll see what happens. It may be prohibitively expensive, and it may be a bad idea if my training gets erratic with our "new arrival" who is due soon.

Mens Sana in Corpore Sano

No comments: