6/28/11

SQUAT

Week 18, day 1

HIP FLEXORS
SHOULDERS

SQUAT
triples to 365

PALLOF COMPLEX
5reps, 3 rounds, no rest

TABATA (elliptical)
2 min warmup
4 rounds: 20 sec on, 10 sec off
2 min cooldown

I honestly don't know if this cardio is optimal, but it's better than what I've been doing (nothing) for cardio. I think I'm going to be doing the tabata on my squat and dead lift days, and steady state cardio on my bench press days. I'll work my tabatas up to 8 rounds of 20 sec on and 10 sec off. I'm not sure how much I weigh, but I'm just going to hit the cardio hard for a set period of time (up to 8 weeks out) and then see how much progress I've made. I'll most likely switch to 4 sessions of steady state cardio and get rid of the tabata once I get to 8 weeks out.

Mens Sana in Corpore Sano

No comments: